- 1 package smoked sausage
- 1 sweet bell pepper
- 1 medium onion
- (all cut into bite size pieces)
- 1/2 lb shrimp (cleaned)
- 3/4 cup George’s Original BBQ Sauce
- Brown sausage, onion, and pepper in a large skillet, stirring occasionally. Add 3/4 cup of George’s Original BBQ Sauce and cook for 5 minutes on medium high. Add shrimp and cook until slightly pink.
- Serve over hot cooked rice.
- 1 tsp fresh Ground Dark Roast Coffee
- ½ tsp instant Expresso Powder
- 2 tsp dark brown sugar
- ½ tsp cocoa
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2-4 Thick Cut Pork Chops
- Blend ingredients together. Rub both sides of 22-4 in. thick cut pork chops.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes
- Grill over medium coals until temperature reaches 145 degrees F.
- Baste with “special” coffee sauce the last few minutes of grilling.
- Let chops rest for 15 minutes.
- DO NOT OVERCOOK
“Special” Coffee Sauce
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- ½ c. whole coffee beans
- 1 ½ c. George’s Special BBQ Sauce
- ¾ c. George’s Original BBQ Sauce
- ¼ c. ketchup
- ¾ c. red wine vinegar
- ¾ c. dark brown sugar
- In a medium sauce pan, heat oil. Add coffee beans and sauté 1 ½ – 3 minutes
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until sauce thickens
- Strain sauce into a bowl
Serve alongside chops