Glazed Pineapple Wedges
Posted by: jrice
November 14, 2016
- 2 Tbsp Original or Hot George’s BBQ Sauce
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp apple jelly
- 1 tsp dark brown sugar
- Pinch of smoked paprika
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp lavender buds
- 1 whole pineapple peeled and cut into 8 wedges
- Mix ingredients, (other than pineapple), above. Microwave for 3 minutes.
- Spray grill pan will butter-flavored cooking spray. Place pineapple wedges onto the grill pan.
- Baste with sauce mixture. Cook on grill until lightly browned and grill marks appear, approximately 3 minutes each side.
- Sprinkle with lavender buds.